Sunday, August 28, 2011

Self-Image

Forewarning: I like tattoos. I think a tasteful one definitely makes a guy look cooler and a lady look hotter. I even have a couple fairly sizable ones myself. That being said, it's always great to take a step back, take a look at other people, and take a second more objective look at yourself. Remember that no matter how badass you ever become, there is someone out there more hardcore than you. If that doesn't depress you, hopefully it takes a burden off your shoulders and you can stop trying so hard (*cough* poser *cough*).


Image from XKCD, not my property, but the author is a ridiculously chill guy who agreed a long time ago that if I ever did make a novel, I could use this strip for the cover. Obviously, I need to seriously get down to business and crank out the book. By the way, hover your mouse over the comic in either link for extra amusing commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment